- Quick, one page programming
- Hotkey navigation
- 7” VGA colour TFT
- Up to 4 axes (Y1, Y2, and 2 auxiliary axes)
- Crowning control
- Tool/material/product library
- USB, peripheral interfacing
- Advanced Y-axis control algorithms for closed loop as well as open loop valves
The compact DA-52s is a complete CNC solution for conventional as well as synchronised press brakes.
The panel based control, capable of controlling up to 4 axes, can be integrated with cabinets as well as in an optional pendulant arm housing.
Equipped with the Delem user-friendly user interface, the DA-52s provides all main press brake functionality.
The unique ‘hotkey’ navigation gives direct access to the programs in memory and enables quick and easy programming of a product. All common bend parameters are located on one page. For advanced parameters, an additional page can be selected.
Angle programming of the Y-axis, crowning function and pressure control are standard on board.
USB interfacing enables the use of memory sticks as a fast product and tool backup medium.
- Synchronised / conventional press brake control
- Colour LCD display
- LED backlight
- 7″ TFT, VGA
- 266 MHz processor
- Memory capacity 64 MB
- Tool library
- 30 punches
- 30 dies
- Data backup / restore via USB
- Power-down memorisation
- Integrated valve amplifier
- Pendulant arm type housing
- Additional auxiliary axis