- 2D graphical programming
- 10,4″ LCD TFT colour display
- Bend sequence determination
- Developed length calculation
- Crowning control
- USB peripheral interfacing
- Advanced Y-axis control algorithms for closed-loop as well as open-loop valves.
The compact DA-56s provides easy CNC programming with the Delem 2D graphical product design tool. Machine adjustment and test bends are reduced to a minimum because of the quick and easy to use bend sequence determination tool.
The CNC program is generated with a one touch key stroke. You are ready to make the first part since all axes positions are automatically computed and the bend sequence has already been simulated on the screen with the machine and tools in real scale.
In the production mode of the DA-56 the operator can graphically simulate the bend process of the product guiding him during the press brake operation.
The basic machine control functions are Y1-Y2 and X axis, optionally a second back gauge axis can be used as R/Z or X2 axis. Also the crowning function is standard on board.
- Synchronised / conventional press brake control
- Colour LCD display
- LED backlight
- 10,4″ TFT, 800×600
- 500 MHz processor
- Short travel keyboard technology
- Memory capacity 256 MB
- Tool library
- 30 punches
- 60 dies
- Data backup / restore via USB
- Power-down memorisation
- Integrated valve amplifier
- Pendulant arm type housing
- Automatic bend sequence calculation
- Windows networking