- 2D graphical touch screen programming mode
- 3D visualization in simulation and production
- 17″ high resolution colour TFT
- Full Windows application suite
- Delem Modusys compatibility (module scalability and adaptivity)
- USB, peripheral interfacing
- User specific application support within the controllers multitasking environment
- Sensor bending & correction interface
- Profile-TL offline software
The new generation DA-Touch controls offers an even higher grade of efficiency in programming, operation and control of today’s press brakes. Ease of use combined with state-of-the-art technology go hand in hand, improving productivity.
The touch screen gives access to the proven Delem user-interface and enables direct navigation between programming and production. Functions are directly located where you need them, offering optimized ergonomics throughout the application.
The DA-66T offers 2D programming that includes automatic bend sequence calculation and collision detection. Full 3D machine set-up with multiple tool stations giving true feedback on the product feasibility and handling.
Highly effective control algorithms optimize the machine cycle and minimize set-up time. This makes using press brakes easier, more efficient and more versatile than ever.
• Colour LCD display
• 17” TFT, high brightness
• 1280 x 1024 pixels, 16 bit colour
• Full touchscreen control (IR-touch)
• Memory capacity 1 GB
• Product and tools memory 256MB
• 3D graphics acceleration
• Standard Windows® networking
• 2nd HSB Modusys bus
• Emergency switch
• Integrated OEM-panel
• USB flash memory drive