- Bright LCD 128 x 64 display
- Backgauge control
- Gap control
- Stroke length limitation
- Actual and Programmed position visualization
- Stock counter
- Programmable up to 100 steps
- Panel-based housing
- Servo control / inverter / 2-speed AC control
The DAC-310s shear controller provides a complete and compact shear control application. Including backgauge control, gap control and stroke length limitation this state of the art electronics based unit makes a versatile solution.
The backgauge can be moved manually by selecting pushbuttons in 2 different speeds.
With its bright LCD display, the control offers a clear, fast and simple programming facility. The actual and programmed position information are visualized simultaneously; the stock counter can also be displayed at the same time.
On every step the control offers chaining, retract functionality as well as repetitive strokes.
• LCD 128 x 64 display
• High-quality foil cover with integrated membrane switches, incl. tactile feeling
• Panel type housing