U Shape Duct Auto Line VI
One piece of “L” film is completed within 20-25 seconds.
Sheet Thickness: 0.5-1.2mm
Working Speed: 15m/min
It’s mainly for TDF/angle steel /C-shaped flange forming with a daily processing capability of 100-2500 square meters, Only with inputting dimensions in the duct, the production line can automatically complete uncoiling, leveling, beading, punching, shearing, locking, forming TDF/angle steel/C-shaped flange and folding.
- The auto line is U-shaped, easy to install and it’s suitable for small-sized or mid-sized workshops because it occupies a small space.
- In injection holes are used at both ends of the drive shaft, to enhance the bearing life.
- Power bending function is used to prevent generating the waste and make sure perfect bending accuracy.
- It only takes 20-25 seconds to make one L-shaped workpiece and the efficiency will double compared with the linear type.
- Without moving back and forth the fixed locking machine is able to improve the efficiency.
- All the rolling reels are made of bearing steel so that the lifetime prolongs by more than 5 times.
- Under the material-saving mode of CNC system, waste is less than 20mm per roll.
- With production memory functions, the production orders can be tracked and checked.
Main Import Configuration:
- Beijing Huade plus hydraulic system from Taiwan
- Japan Omron encoder
- Taiwan HIWIN linear guideways
- Schneider electrical system
- Two electric coil cradles, 4 material trays ( 5-7t each roll)
- One rack
- One hose (line 2 host)
- Two stainless steel roller conveyor platforms
- One fixed joint locking machine
- One duplex TDF flange forming machine
- One duplex angle steel flange forming machine
- One servo feeding platform
- One hydraulic folding machine
- One set of computer controlling system
Working Schematic Diagram
|Model||Sheet Thickness(mm)||Max Width(mm)||Max Working Speed(m/min)||Coiler Max Weight(T)||Dimensions(mm) L*W*H||Power(kw)||Weight(T)|
Click below download button to get our PDF version catalog.